We are hiring for a position of a Project Manager’s Assistant at Total Restoration Services (Penticton location). This is a full-time position to begin as soon as possible.
1386 Commercial Way, Penticton, BC V2A 3H6
Desired skills of the successful candidate:
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Exceptional and proven professionalism and customer service skills
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Proven track record of successful time management
- Proficient skills in MS Office (word, outlook, excel)
- Experience in construction or restoration are advantages
- Experience with Xactimate or Xactanalysis are advantages
- Team player attitude
- Ability to work in high pressure situations
- Valid Driver’s License
Job description (main duties but not limited to):
- Invoicing within deadlines
- Writing estimates with direction from a Project Manager
- Reception assistance
- Sub trade coordination
- Communications with clients and industry partners
- Marketing assistance
Total Restoration Services is a fast growing local restoration company with an excellent reputation. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please email a resume to Jennifer@TotalRestore.ca with a cover letter explaining why you think you would be the best choice for this position.
Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you to all who submit their resumes.
*No phone calls please*